Politicians aren't worried about candles, care for votes: Omar Abdullah
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Omar said it is generally considered that public protests are like a bottle of soda where once the fizz is gone it is often a flat and tasteless liquid.