Poll day firing: Shehra BJP MLA held for murder bid
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
Bharwad's lawyer argued that the FIR filed against him was wrong because it was his security guard who had fired from his machine gun and not the MLA.
After his escape from the hospital, eight police personnel, including an inspector, were suspended for dereliction of duty.