Ponty Chadha case: Sukhdev Singh Namdhari under police scanner
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Gogia said he would not reveal how many bullets were fired in the incident.
"Wait for the forensic report," he said when asked whether Namdhari had also opened fire. Gogia also said police do not have evidence to book Namdhari for trespass as of now.
"He had gone with Ponty and this could be construed as trespass on the part of Namdhari. We have to corroborate this. We don't have evidence now," hea said.
The official also refused to answer questions on whether the statements of Narender, the manager of Ponty who was injured in the shootout, matched with the versions given by Namdhari and others.
Police have so far arrested seven persons in connection with the trespass in Chattarpur and Bijwasan farmhouses.