Ponty Chadha case: Sukhdev Singh Namdhari under police scanner
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Gogia said he would not reveal how many bullets were fired in the incident.
"Wait for the forensic report," he said when asked whether Namdhari had also opened fire. Gogia also said police do not have evidence to book Namdhari for trespass as of now.
"He had gone with Ponty and this could be construed as trespass on the part of Namdhari. We have to corroborate this. We don't have evidence now," hea said.
The official also refused to answer questions on whether the statements of Narender, the manager of Ponty who was injured in the shootout, matched with the versions given by Namdhari and others.
Police have so far arrested seven persons in connection with the trespass in Chattarpur and Bijwasan farmhouses.
- Google’s mystery barge finds new home
- Allahabad, Phulpur Congress oppose ‘outsider’ nominees
- Bombay HC allows R-Infra to amend suit against AAP
- US job growth picks speed, weather cuts into hours worked
- As RBI readies to issue licences, old private banks in spotlight
- BJP writes to EC against dropping of sedition charges