Ponty Chadha case: Sukhdev Singh Namdhari under police scanner
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
Gogia said he would not reveal how many bullets were fired in the incident.
"Wait for the forensic report," he said when asked whether Namdhari had also opened fire. Gogia also said police do not have evidence to book Namdhari for trespass as of now.
"He had gone with Ponty and this could be construed as trespass on the part of Namdhari. We have to corroborate this. We don't have evidence now," hea said.
The official also refused to answer questions on whether the statements of Narender, the manager of Ponty who was injured in the shootout, matched with the versions given by Namdhari and others.
Police have so far arrested seven persons in connection with the trespass in Chattarpur and Bijwasan farmhouses.