Poonam Pandey to give away her bikini
- Supreme Court to hear plea today for relook at verdict on gay sex
- J&K Governor calls for talks today, PDP signals phone call from Delhi may bring back BJP alliance
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.7%; CRR at 4%
- Raigad: 13 Pune college students drown during picnic at Murud beach
- Zika virus outbreak: WHO declares global emergency
Model turned actress Poonam Pandey surely knows how to grab eyeballs from time to time. With Valentine's Day around the corner, Poonam came up with a rather innovative surprise for her fans and followers on Twitter.
The actress decided to give away the bikini worn by her in her debut flick Nasha to the one lucky winner who tweets something really interesting using the #grabNASHAbikini hashtag. To spice it up, she even posted a few pics of herself wearing the bikini.
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment