Poonam Pandey to promote Dimple Kapadia's 'What The Fish'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Model-actress Poonam Pandey has been invited by the production house Viacom 18 to promote their new film 'What The Fish'.
While all the details of Poonam Pandey's deal with Viacom 18 are yet to emerge, it is learnt that her "high-visibility factor" would be used to give the film a boost.
A source said: "Viacom 18 has planned a big bash on December 10, where Poonam Pandey will share the platform with the film's leading lady Dimple Kapadia. Poonam Pandey is expected to whip up provocative interest in the film."
Curiously this is the first time that a celebrity from outside a film project is being invited to create awareness for a film.
Poonam Pandey is also all set to sign a film with Viacom 18.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express