Poonam Pandey to promote Dimple Kapadia's 'What The Fish'
- Elections LIVE: Muthalik shown the door by BJP hours after his appointment
- France has images of possible jet debris: Malaysia
- Sharad Pawar encourages party workers to vote twice in Lok Sabha polls
- Thane shocker: 24-year-old woman brutalised for refusing to enter flesh-trade
- India vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: India remove Dwayne Smith, Chris Gayle in a hurry
Model-actress Poonam Pandey has been invited by the production house Viacom 18 to promote their new film 'What The Fish'.
While all the details of Poonam Pandey's deal with Viacom 18 are yet to emerge, it is learnt that her "high-visibility factor" would be used to give the film a boost.
A source said: "Viacom 18 has planned a big bash on December 10, where Poonam Pandey will share the platform with the film's leading lady Dimple Kapadia. Poonam Pandey is expected to whip up provocative interest in the film."
Curiously this is the first time that a celebrity from outside a film project is being invited to create awareness for a film.
Poonam Pandey is also all set to sign a film with Viacom 18.
- Mamata slams Cong, BJP for passing Telangana Bill
- Mollah calls for Muslim-Dalit ‘Maha Jot’ to defeat Left, TMC
- Didi releases party manifestos, reflects ‘national ambition’
- Rs 700-crore hawala racket busted, Surat trader’s home, office raided
- Just a click away, one stop data on over 10 lakh criminals
- The age of individualism