Porbandar youth booked for ‘unnatural sexual act’ with calf
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
A youth in Porbandar was detained by police on Friday following a complaint accusing him of unnatural sexual act with a calf.
The police said he would be arrested after being discharged from a local hospital, where he was admitted with injuries. After the alleged incident, the youth was reportedly beaten up by people.
According to the complainant, one Deva Kadcha, he saw the accused taking the calf in a secluded place and later saw him indulging in the unnatural sexual act.
Based on the complaint, the Kamla Baug police station in Porbandar has booked the youth for the offence of unnatural sexual act and culpable homicide. "The accused at present is detained. He will be arrested upon his release from the hospital," said investigating officer K M Raval.