Porbandar youth booked for ‘unnatural sexual act’ with calf
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Modi in TN, Jaya first time targets BJP
- Election Live: Vajpayee weekest PM, tweets Sanjay Jha; Congress insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws, says Modi
A youth in Porbandar was detained by police on Friday following a complaint accusing him of unnatural sexual act with a calf.
The police said he would be arrested after being discharged from a local hospital, where he was admitted with injuries. After the alleged incident, the youth was reportedly beaten up by people.
According to the complainant, one Deva Kadcha, he saw the accused taking the calf in a secluded place and later saw him indulging in the unnatural sexual act.
Based on the complaint, the Kamla Baug police station in Porbandar has booked the youth for the offence of unnatural sexual act and culpable homicide. "The accused at present is detained. He will be arrested upon his release from the hospital," said investigating officer K M Raval.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit