Porbandar youth booked for ‘unnatural sexual act’ with calf
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- Odisha: BJP gains on Modi name, Naveen may slip in his toughest fight
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Will ârevise and updateâ Indiaâs n-doctrine, says BJP manifesto
- Tonight in Delhi, an evening of style and class with Pietersen
A youth in Porbandar was detained by police on Friday following a complaint accusing him of unnatural sexual act with a calf.
The police said he would be arrested after being discharged from a local hospital, where he was admitted with injuries. After the alleged incident, the youth was reportedly beaten up by people.
According to the complainant, one Deva Kadcha, he saw the accused taking the calf in a secluded place and later saw him indulging in the unnatural sexual act.
Based on the complaint, the Kamla Baug police station in Porbandar has booked the youth for the offence of unnatural sexual act and culpable homicide. "The accused at present is detained. He will be arrested upon his release from the hospital," said investigating officer K M Raval.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city