Porbandar youth booked for ‘unnatural sexual act’ with calf
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Point of no return: Death of former militant's wife brings to fore administrative delays
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- Elections LIVE 2014: Rahul could not manage Amethi, how will he manage the nation, asks Modi
A youth in Porbandar was detained by police on Friday following a complaint accusing him of unnatural sexual act with a calf.
The police said he would be arrested after being discharged from a local hospital, where he was admitted with injuries. After the alleged incident, the youth was reportedly beaten up by people.
According to the complainant, one Deva Kadcha, he saw the accused taking the calf in a secluded place and later saw him indulging in the unnatural sexual act.
Based on the complaint, the Kamla Baug police station in Porbandar has booked the youth for the offence of unnatural sexual act and culpable homicide. "The accused at present is detained. He will be arrested upon his release from the hospital," said investigating officer K M Raval.