Porn-in-House scandal: Bollywood mocks 3 'idiot' ministers
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Protests against Kejriwal in Varanasi; Modi's rally stage collapses due to rain
Bollywood has expressed dismay over Karnataka legislators watching a porn flick on a mobile phone in midst of Assembly proceedings.
"Politicians watch porn. What a shock! Some drink and do drugs! They take bribes too. Big ones! I'm surprised that we're acting surprised! How upset we are that politicians watched porn in Parliament!," music composer-singer Vishal Dadlani twitted.
"We must be the world's most hypocritical nation. 3 idiot ministers watching porn in the Assembly is a laugh, not a political issue. Porn is an intrinsic part of all politics. Ask Silvio Berlusconi. Ask ND Tewari. Ask those who followed JFK and his Camelot years," filmmaker Pritish Nandy said.
Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma said, "Ministers watching porn in the Assembly is a sure sign of an emerging and shining India...jai ho".
Three BJP ministers in the Sadananda Gowda government – Laxman Savdi, C C Patil and Krishna Palemar -- were caught on camera watching porn on mobile phone during assembly proceedings. They put down their papers today following the furore over the incident.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer