Posh and Becks top list of most annoying celebrity voices
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
David and Victoria Beckham have the most annoying voices of any celebrity couple, a survey has found.
While fans marvel at the LA Galaxy star's football skills and love the former Spice Girl's fashion sense, they run for cover when the pair open their mouths.
The poll found telly host Alan Carr, 36, as the only man with a more irritating drawl than the 37-year-old footie star, the Daily Star reported.
'X Factor' hopeful Rylan Clark, 24, was voted third and ranting Russell Brand, 37, fourth.
Victoria, 38, has the third most hated speech of celeb women, behind glamour girl Katie Price and pop star Cheryl Cole.
The views were revealed after phone firm Gigaset did a study to find out the public's favourite way of speaking.
Bond legend Sean Connery was voted the sexiest male voice, while saucy chef Nigella Lawson was most popular with men.
"David and Victoria Beckham look fantastic but their voices are a turn-off for people," Gigaset's Amy Ward said.
"Many feel David lets himself down when he talks, while Victoria doesn't say a lot but when she does it can sound dull," she said.
The survey found talking posh is a turn-on, with blokes loving how Duchess Kate and Joanna Lumley chat.
Scottish and Geordie lilts are the second and third most popular.
The survey found Stephen Fry, as the man most people would like to have a conversation with, beating Sir Michael Parkinson.
Brummie was the least favourite regional twang, followed by Scouse and Essex.
- To attract more bidders, UT may make changes in excise policy this year
- AAP rally draws tepid response as senior leaders give it a miss
- Jaitley versus Captain: Hard fight, harder to call
- Attack on teachers, medical staff: Maoists say sorry for ‘lapse’
- Swamp of Muslim candidates may upset Congress applecart
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route