Posh poses for Liz Taylor inspired retro swimsuit photoshoot
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: KXIP win toss, elect to bowl first
Victoria Beckham seemed to be having the time of her life while posing for a retro swimsuit photoshoot inspired by screen goddess Elizabeth Taylor.
The 37-year-old wife of footballer David Beckham designer leaned back seductively as she harked back to the 1950s.
In a soft and feminine series of shots in a special edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine, which are a major departure from her usual stern and statuesque image, the fashion designer admitted she couldn't stop crying after scooping the coveted gong.
"When they read my name, I was genuinely not expecting it," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It was an out-of-body experience.
"It was like my heart was going to jump out of my body. I came offstage and said, 'I cried three times, I didn't thank the people I wanted to thank, I was really rubbish'.
"But I think people saw the real me - and the truth is, I would have felt much more comfortable in my pyjamas with the kids and David in a hotel watching it on TV," she added.