Posh poses for Liz Taylor inspired retro swimsuit photoshoot
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Victoria Beckham seemed to be having the time of her life while posing for a retro swimsuit photoshoot inspired by screen goddess Elizabeth Taylor.
The 37-year-old wife of footballer David Beckham designer leaned back seductively as she harked back to the 1950s.
In a soft and feminine series of shots in a special edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine, which are a major departure from her usual stern and statuesque image, the fashion designer admitted she couldn't stop crying after scooping the coveted gong.
"When they read my name, I was genuinely not expecting it," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It was an out-of-body experience.
"It was like my heart was going to jump out of my body. I came offstage and said, 'I cried three times, I didn't thank the people I wanted to thank, I was really rubbish'.
"But I think people saw the real me - and the truth is, I would have felt much more comfortable in my pyjamas with the kids and David in a hotel watching it on TV," she added.