Posh poses for Liz Taylor inspired retro swimsuit photoshoot
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Victoria Beckham seemed to be having the time of her life while posing for a retro swimsuit photoshoot inspired by screen goddess Elizabeth Taylor.
The 37-year-old wife of footballer David Beckham designer leaned back seductively as she harked back to the 1950s.
In a soft and feminine series of shots in a special edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine, which are a major departure from her usual stern and statuesque image, the fashion designer admitted she couldn't stop crying after scooping the coveted gong.
"When they read my name, I was genuinely not expecting it," the Mirror quoted her as saying.
"It was an out-of-body experience.
"It was like my heart was going to jump out of my body. I came offstage and said, 'I cried three times, I didn't thank the people I wanted to thank, I was really rubbish'.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP