Post ABCD, Remo wants to remake Navrang
- Is tolerance and acceptance of dissent on wane, asks President Pranab Mukherjee
- PM, Shah's tardy reactions to intolerance: Have they alienated backwards in Bihar?
- Zahid death: Kashmir writer Margoob Banhali returns Sahitya Akademi Award
- Gujarat govt lifts ban on sale of Maggi after Bombay HC order
- In view of Shiv Sena threat, ICC withdraws Aleem Dar from India-South Africa series
Choreographer turned director Remo D'Souza, who is currently basking in the success of film ABCD, now wants to remake the 1959 film Navrang.
Though the choreographer-turned-director has already begun work on the sequel to ABCD, but he is keen on the remake.
Confirming the news Remo said: "Yes, I am currently in talks to acquire the rights of the film. However apart from this there is nothing much to say...I have always wanted to remake the film, hence I am trying to get the rights."
As for whether the film will be produced by UTV again, Remo said: "Currently we are working out the sequel to ABCD, post that I will think of making Navrang if I get the rights. However it is very early to talk about who will produce the film."