Post ABCD, Remo wants to remake Navrang
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Choreographer turned director Remo D'Souza, who is currently basking in the success of film ABCD, now wants to remake the 1959 film Navrang.
Though the choreographer-turned-director has already begun work on the sequel to ABCD, but he is keen on the remake.
Confirming the news Remo said: "Yes, I am currently in talks to acquire the rights of the film. However apart from this there is nothing much to say...I have always wanted to remake the film, hence I am trying to get the rights."
As for whether the film will be produced by UTV again, Remo said: "Currently we are working out the sequel to ABCD, post that I will think of making Navrang if I get the rights. However it is very early to talk about who will produce the film."
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2