Post ABCD, Remo wants to remake Navrang
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Choreographer turned director Remo D'Souza, who is currently basking in the success of film ABCD, now wants to remake the 1959 film Navrang.
Though the choreographer-turned-director has already begun work on the sequel to ABCD, but he is keen on the remake.
Confirming the news Remo said: "Yes, I am currently in talks to acquire the rights of the film. However apart from this there is nothing much to say...I have always wanted to remake the film, hence I am trying to get the rights."
As for whether the film will be produced by UTV again, Remo said: "Currently we are working out the sequel to ABCD, post that I will think of making Navrang if I get the rights. However it is very early to talk about who will produce the film."