Post NRHM scam, PACCFED gets its first contract in Akhilesh regime
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- âWe gave instant justice, todayâs youth canât stand up for their mothersâ
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Biggest phase of voting kicks off across 121 seats in 12 states
The CBI, which is investigating the NRHM scam on the order of the Allahabad High Court, has chargesheeted four officials of Paccfed, including then MD V K Choudhary, Superintendent Engineer A K Srivastava, Chief Engineer M M Tripathi and Assistant Engineer Vipul Gupta, besides Kushwaha.
Ramhetu Gupta was unwilling to go into the details of that sordid chapter, but said that all pending projects were being expedited. "We are taking up the old projects on priority. Construction is on in full swing. In Lucknow one can check that we are completing the Rs 42 crore multi-storeyed complex in Lohia Institute," he said.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18