Post-default, Suzlon Energy gets relief as lenders agree to Rs 11,000 cr debt recast
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
For the July-September quarter, the company reported higher losses at Rs 807.74 crore, against Rs 48 crore net profit a year ago, as adverse market conditions and capital allocation issues pushed the wind turbine maker into the red.
However, its consolidated income rose to Rs 5,784.39 crore in the quarter, from Rs 5,154.45 crore a year ago.
On a standalone basis, Suzlon loss stood at Rs 546.33 crore for the quarter, up from Rs 19.39 crore a year ago, while standalone income fell to Rs 735.34 crore from Rs 2,029.41 crore in the same period a year ago.