Post-default, Suzlon Energy gets relief as lenders agree to Rs 11,000 cr debt recast
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
For the July-September quarter, the company reported higher losses at Rs 807.74 crore, against Rs 48 crore net profit a year ago, as adverse market conditions and capital allocation issues pushed the wind turbine maker into the red.
However, its consolidated income rose to Rs 5,784.39 crore in the quarter, from Rs 5,154.45 crore a year ago.