Post-default, Suzlon Energy gets relief as lenders agree to Rs 11,000 cr debt recast
- As a public figure, you must learn to face criticism: SC tells Jayalalithaa in defamation case
- Rajnath Singh: Those who believe in Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat & Jamhooriyat welcome for talks
- Rohith Vemula was not a Dalit, says probe panel set up by HRD Ministry
- Scorpene Submarine: Will probe leak, says DCNS; source not from India, says Defence Ministry
- Saradha scam: ED summons Chidambaram's wife Nalini
For the July-September quarter, the company reported higher losses at Rs 807.74 crore, against Rs 48 crore net profit a year ago, as adverse market conditions and capital allocation issues pushed the wind turbine maker into the red.
However, its consolidated income rose to Rs 5,784.39 crore in the quarter, from Rs 5,154.45 crore a year ago.
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways
- Mental Health Bill tries to address complex issues, but it’s a work in progress
- Modi’s recent statements could help end the troubled region’s long international isolation
- Divya Spandana: Pakistan is no hell, I stand by my remarks
- The freedom from unreason
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity