Post-ODI retirement, Sachin Tendulkar heads for Devbhoomi
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
After announcing retirement from One-day cricket, Sachin Tendulkar headed straight for hill station Mussoorie in Uttarakhand, where he is likely to celebrate Christmas and the New Year.
Hours after the news about his retirement form ODIs broke, people were taken by surprise as the batting legend landed at the Jollygrant Airport here yesterday along with his wife Anajli, son Arjun and daughter Sara.
Congress MP Priya Dutt was also accompanying Tendulkar, who left straight for Mussoorie after landing at the airport, much to the disappointment of journalists present there.
Tendulkar arrived at a family friend Sanjay Narang's hotel named Rugby at Mussoorie at about six in the evening.
The legend used to visit Mussoorie along with family to celebrate Christmas and the new year until a few years ago but had not been able to do so due to his busy schedule for the last two years.