PowerGrid may set up firm for overseas ops
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
Power Grid Corporation of India is considering following oil and gas peer ONGC's lead in setting up a new company for its overseas division, CMD RN Nayak said. PowerGrid is in the process of hiring a consultant to help it decide the future of its overseas business, and has received interest from various major international consultancy agencies, such as PwC and KPMG. It will hire a consultant within the next five to 10 days, Nayak said. It has submitted bids to be a consultant in Montenegro, Ghana, Ukraine, Rwanda and Mozambique.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it