PowerGrid may set up firm for overseas ops
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Power Grid Corporation of India is considering following oil and gas peer ONGC's lead in setting up a new company for its overseas division, CMD RN Nayak said. PowerGrid is in the process of hiring a consultant to help it decide the future of its overseas business, and has received interest from various major international consultancy agencies, such as PwC and KPMG. It will hire a consultant within the next five to 10 days, Nayak said. It has submitted bids to be a consultant in Montenegro, Ghana, Ukraine, Rwanda and Mozambique.
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’