PPCB chairman conducts surprise check on CETPs
- TDP and BJP set to part ways; both may field candidates on all Seemandhra seats
- PMO says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Punjab Pollution Control Board chairman Ravinder Singh on Thursday evening went for a surprise check on Bahadurke road and Tajpur road to check the construction work of various
common effluent treatment plants (CETPs).
The CETPs are being constructed by the dyeing associations to control pollution.
According to sources, they are buying more time from the board saying the work is going on at the site. In order to get first-hand information, the board chairman raided the sites himself.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer