Prabhu Deva to pay tribute to Jackson in 'ABCD' song
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actor-director Prabhu Deva, who is often likened to Michael Jackson for his dance moves, is all set to pay tribute to the late King of Pop in a song in the upcoming film 'ABCD - Any Body Can Dance'.
The 3D film directed by choreographer-turned-director Remo D'Souza stars dance reality show winners like Salman Khan, Dharmesh, Prince, Mayuresh and Vrushali.
It will also see ace choreographer Ganesh Acharya play a pivotal role, besides Prabhu himself.
The film's director Remo is a big fan of Jackson and said his film will definitely have something on him.
"Yes, it is true that we have thought about this. We want to execute it when we shoot our next song, where Prabhu features with me. Everyone knows how deeply I respect Michael Jackson and when I am doing a film on dancing, it is impossible to not have something on him," Remo said.
Prabhu will also groove with Madhuri Dixit for a song, which will be shot in multiple locations across Mumbai like the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus and Dharavi among others, essentially capturing the essence of the city's spirit.
Lauren Gottlieb, winner of the popular US television talent show 'So You Think You Can Dance', will also be part of the film.
This Hinglish song will be a high energy dance number and have freestyle moves choreographed by Remo.
'ABCD' will hit theatres next February.