Prachanda's offer of key ministerial berths rejected by Oppn
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
"This is totally false propaganda," he said.
Meanwhile, hectic consultations were underway among major political parties in Nepal as the deadline issued by President Ram Baran Yadav to form a consensus government is just two days away.
Prachanda today called on Yadav at the Rashtrapati Bhawan, according to the President's Press Advisor Rajendra Dahal.
During their talks, Prachanda informed the President about the progress made during the intra-party talks in an attempt to defuse the political crisis, Dahal said.
Prachanda also met Nepali Congress President Sushil Koirala and discussed the latest political situation.
The President may extend the deadline for forming a unity government by another week if the parties fail to forge consensus by the Thursday deadline, sources close to the President said.