Prachanda's offer of key ministerial berths rejected by Oppn
- LIVE: Had Congress helped poor in 60 years, MNREGA wouldn't be needed, says PM Narendra Modi
- PM Modi hits back at Congress, quotes Rajiv, Indira Gandhi
- SIT officer breaks silence: Ishrat killing was premeditated murder
- JNU row: Kanhaiya gets bail and a lesson on thoughts that ‘infect... (like) gangrene’
- Kashmir: Three Hizbul Mujahideen militants killed in overnight encounter
"This is totally false propaganda," he said.
Meanwhile, hectic consultations were underway among major political parties in Nepal as the deadline issued by President Ram Baran Yadav to form a consensus government is just two days away.
Prachanda today called on Yadav at the Rashtrapati Bhawan, according to the President's Press Advisor Rajendra Dahal.
During their talks, Prachanda informed the President about the progress made during the intra-party talks in an attempt to defuse the political crisis, Dahal said.
Prachanda also met Nepali Congress President Sushil Koirala and discussed the latest political situation.
- Budget 2016 promotes inter-state competition in reforming laws to generate employment
- Union budget reinforces the message that India be consistently warm.
- We are facing the worst humanitarian crisis since WW II and largest funding crisis
- We need to make goat farming organised tie it to animal husbandry
- Central allocations for agriculture less important than state budgets
- La-la land budget