Prachanda's offer of key ministerial berths rejected by Oppn
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
"This is totally false propaganda," he said.
Meanwhile, hectic consultations were underway among major political parties in Nepal as the deadline issued by President Ram Baran Yadav to form a consensus government is just two days away.
Prachanda today called on Yadav at the Rashtrapati Bhawan, according to the President's Press Advisor Rajendra Dahal.
During their talks, Prachanda informed the President about the progress made during the intra-party talks in an attempt to defuse the political crisis, Dahal said.
Prachanda also met Nepali Congress President Sushil Koirala and discussed the latest political situation.
The President may extend the deadline for forming a unity government by another week if the parties fail to forge consensus by the Thursday deadline, sources close to the President said.