Prachanda's offer of key ministerial berths rejected by Oppn
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
"This is totally false propaganda," he said.
Meanwhile, hectic consultations were underway among major political parties in Nepal as the deadline issued by President Ram Baran Yadav to form a consensus government is just two days away.
Prachanda today called on Yadav at the Rashtrapati Bhawan, according to the President's Press Advisor Rajendra Dahal.
During their talks, Prachanda informed the President about the progress made during the intra-party talks in an attempt to defuse the political crisis, Dahal said.
Prachanda also met Nepali Congress President Sushil Koirala and discussed the latest political situation.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU