Prachanda's offer of key ministerial berths rejected by Oppn
- Modi in UAE: PM visits Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque; to discuss terror, trade with top leaders
- UAE takes a 'landmark' decision, allots land for buliding first temple in Abu Dhabi
- Indonesian plane carrying 54 people found crashed in Papua: Official
- Ceasefire violations: India summons Pakistan envoy, lodges protest
- Pakistan's Punjab Home Minister assassinated in suicide attack
"This is totally false propaganda," he said.
Meanwhile, hectic consultations were underway among major political parties in Nepal as the deadline issued by President Ram Baran Yadav to form a consensus government is just two days away.
Prachanda today called on Yadav at the Rashtrapati Bhawan, according to the President's Press Advisor Rajendra Dahal.
During their talks, Prachanda informed the President about the progress made during the intra-party talks in an attempt to defuse the political crisis, Dahal said.
Prachanda also met Nepali Congress President Sushil Koirala and discussed the latest political situation.
The President may extend the deadline for forming a unity government by another week if the parties fail to forge consensus by the Thursday deadline, sources close to the President said.