Pran critical in hospital, worst suspected
- Army advises jawans to stop consuming Maggi; Delhi bans sale
- Kejriwal vs Jung: MHA may stop salaries of ACB officials inducted from other states
- Five men gangrape two Delhi women in Goa
- Flood-hit Jammu farmers get Rs 32 as compensation
- Baby milk boycott to child labour, how controversies are not new to Nestle
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran, who was hospitalised a week ago with respiratory problem, is recuperating, sources said.
"He is still in hospital. He is doing fine," Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar said.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem.
There have been rumours about his deteriorating health since yesterday.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films.
His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don' and 'Zanjeer'.
In 2001, he was honoured with the Padma Bhushan by the government of India for his contribution to Indian cinema.