Pran critical in hospital, worst suspected
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran, who was hospitalised a week ago with respiratory problem, is recuperating, sources said.
"He is still in hospital. He is doing fine," Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar said.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem.
There have been rumours about his deteriorating health since yesterday.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films.
His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don' and 'Zanjeer'.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?