Pran critical in hospital, worst suspected
- L-G Najeeb Jung's 'I am the govt' remark laughable, acting at PM's behest: Arvind Kejriwal
- Robert Vadra's Facebook post triggers BJP, Congress clash; House adjourned
- Scolded by Sonia, Shashi Tharoor gets praise from PM Modi
- RK Pachauri asked to step down, Ajay Mathur is new TERI chief
- PM's credibility declining, no discussion until Sushma steps down: Rahul
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran, who was hospitalised a week ago with respiratory problem, is recuperating, sources said.
"He is still in hospital. He is doing fine," Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar said.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem.
There have been rumours about his deteriorating health since yesterday.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films.
His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don' and 'Zanjeer'.
In 2001, he was honoured with the Padma Bhushan by the government of India for his contribution to Indian cinema.