Pran critical in hospital, worst suspected
- Cabinet reshuffle: Only PM Modi, Amit Shah know final list
- Alarm bells in valley, much easier for infiltrators to get through
- Priyanka as star campaigner, Congress' hopes might finally be coming alive
- Dhaka hostage siege: Terror reloaded in Bangladesh
- UP Elections 2017: Sensing ‘defeat of some MLAs’, Mulayam orders ‘secret survey’
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran, who was hospitalised a week ago with respiratory problem, is recuperating, sources said.
"He is still in hospital. He is doing fine," Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar said.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem.
There have been rumours about his deteriorating health since yesterday.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films.
His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don' and 'Zanjeer'.
- The export-led growth model needs rethinking
- Even in its hour of tragedy, Bangladesh reveals itself to be a bitterly divided nation
- Raghuram Rajan: Exit governor, enter academic
- Delhi needs a more agile — and more open — policy to engage with Beijing
- In a competitive global economy, India must use regulations strategically
- Dhaka terror attack exposes vulnerability of the state machinery in Bangladesh