Pran critical in hospital, worst suspected
- Centre moves Supreme Court against HC order on President's Rule in Uttarakhand
- Arunachal Pradesh: 16 people killed in Tawang landslide
- ‘Falsehood’ and ‘irrelevant’: How Centre’s case collapsed in Uttarakhand High Court
- South Kashmir hears echo from Dadri Killing to Bharat Mata ki Jai
- Record 35% jump pushes 60-plus population to an all-time high
Veteran Bollywood actor Pran, who was hospitalised a week ago with respiratory problem, is recuperating, sources said.
"He is still in hospital. He is doing fine," Lilavati hospital spokesperson Dr Sudhir Dagaokar said.
The legendary actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital on November 16. He had come for a check-up which turned out to be a respiratory problem.
There have been rumours about his deteriorating health since yesterday.
The 92-year-old actor is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films.
His famous films include 'Khandaan', 'Aurat', 'Bari Behen', 'Jis Desh Men Ganga Behti Hai', 'Half Ticket', 'Upkar', 'Purab Aur Paschim', 'Don' and 'Zanjeer'.
- In Tihar, more the murders, the greater your status; greater the loot, the bigger the status
- Donald Trump is not a uniquely American phenomenon, America is only catching up
- Deoband seminary is wrong. Muslims can and should chant ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’
- Mercedes hit-and-run case shows the need to take road safety bill out of cold storage
- Arbitrarily invalidating private contracts, as with Bt cottonseed royalties, will dissuade investors
- When Ambedkar was framing the Constitution, RSS reviled both him as well as his ideas