Pran discharged from hospital
Legendary actor Pran, who was admitted in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital for over a week, following respiratory problems is now stable and has been discharged. Pran saab is 92 years old.
It was diagnosed that Pran had pneumonia but thankfully he is now much better and was discharged on Saturday. He is being taken care of by his daughter Pinky Bhalla and sons Arvind and Sunil.
- Need equal rights for all gender minorities: Transgenders
- Rahul questions Mamata inaction on Saradha scam
- Karnataka govt ends lockout at Toyota plants
- After Pune, BJP now raises doubts about Mumbai voters’ list
- In Etawah, SP candidate holds ears to seek forgiveness and votes
- Cong, Shia cleric supporters trade charges day after attack on MLA