Pran discharged from hospital
- RJD splits as 13 MLAs say they don't support Lalu Prasad; later 6 backtrack
- Govt has decided to drop anti-piracy charges against Italian marines, Centre tells SC
- Rahul slams Modi on migrant issue, says BJP playing divisive politics
- Rajiv Gandhi assassination case: SC to hear Centre's plea on restraining TN govt from releasing convicts
- Leopard on the loose in Meerut, officials order closure of schools and colleges
Legendary actor Pran, who was admitted in Mumbai's Lilavati Hospital for over a week, following respiratory problems is now stable and has been discharged. Pran saab is 92 years old.
It was diagnosed that Pran had pneumonia but thankfully he is now much better and was discharged on Saturday. He is being taken care of by his daughter Pinky Bhalla and sons Arvind and Sunil.
- 4 more bodies found on Arunachal border, curfew in Assam town
- ‘Polls have come in the way of new norms for tech institutes’
- Food security Act also covers foreign nationals, refugees, says Law Ministry
- Lokayukta meets Bhardwaj over Bill
- Days before school admissions start, HC order on RTE creates confusion
- NGO seeks funds to train HIV+ patients