Pran Saheb doing fine: Amitabh Bachchan
- Rahul says Modi ignoring farmers, govt replies you looted them for 10 years
- Govt to give befitting reply to Hafiz Saeed's threat: Rijiju
- Would not be bad if we fulfill 50 percent promises: Arvind Kejriwal
- 'China wants to promote Indo-Pak peace talks amid Xi's visit'
- Suspected Pak vessel with 8 'smugglers' intercepted off Gujarat coast
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has visited veteran actor Pran, who is in the hospital due to some respiratory problem.
Bachchan paid an hour-long visit last night at the Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra and said the 92-year-old actor is doing fine.
"Paid a visit to Pran Saheb in hospital... he is fine... spent an hour with him joking and talking of times past and present...," Bachchan, 70, posted on Twitter.
Pran, who is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films, had come for a check-up and was admitted for a respiratory problem.
Bachchan, who has shared screen space with the Padma Bhushan awardee in 14 films including 'Zanjeer', 'Amar Akbar Anthony' and 'Don', has also urged the media not to fuel any rumours regarding the actor's health.
"All those making speculative remarks on Pran Saheb being critical... Get your facts right before going public... Most irresponsible," he added.