Pran Saheb doing fine: Amitabh Bachchan
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has visited veteran actor Pran, who is in the hospital due to some respiratory problem.
Bachchan paid an hour-long visit last night at the Lilavati Hospital in suburban Bandra and said the 92-year-old actor is doing fine.
"Paid a visit to Pran Saheb in hospital... he is fine... spent an hour with him joking and talking of times past and present...," Bachchan, 70, posted on Twitter.
Pran, who is one of the most popular villains of Bollywood and has acted in around 350 films, had come for a check-up and was admitted for a respiratory problem.
Bachchan, who has shared screen space with the Padma Bhushan awardee in 14 films including 'Zanjeer', 'Amar Akbar Anthony' and 'Don', has also urged the media not to fuel any rumours regarding the actor's health.
"All those making speculative remarks on Pran Saheb being critical... Get your facts right before going public... Most irresponsible," he added.