Pranab says govt trying to boost growth, investments
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
The security situation in Jammu and Kashmir and the North-East, according to him, had shown a perceptible improvement.
On foreign policy, the President said India continued to seek peace, stability, cooperation and economic development in the subcontinent. In an apparent reference to the beheading of an Indian soldier on the Line of Control last month, he said while India remained committed to taking the process forward, "it is also important that Pakistan abides by its commitments and desists from acts that contribute to a trust deficit".