Prateik Babbar celebrates his mother Smita Patil's birthday
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi, says her focus remains Rae Bareli and Amethi
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Fresh FIR against Azam Khan
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP wants to destroy secular values, only Congress promises secularism, says Sonia Gandhi
Bollywood actor Pratik Babbar celebrated the birthday of his mother and late actress Smita Patil with specially-abled children in Mumbai on Thursday (October 17).
Prateik along with his 'naana' (maternal grandfather) took two cakes with him to an NGO and spent some quality time with the children.
Just cut a cake for smita with mentally challenged and hearing impaired kids from the save the children NGO.. Such a joy to watch them smile— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
Celebrating smitas 58th birthday..With the kids..Wud have made her proud..gotta make your mothers proud :) alwayss..Happy birthday gorgeous— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
R.I.P. Smita.. More power to her magic.. Sine forever— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
Prateik is the son of actor Raj Babbar and late Smita Patil.
Smita Patil is known for her power packed performances in films like Manthan (1977), Bhumika (1977), Aakrosh (1980), Chakra (1981), Chidambaram (1985) and Mirch Masala (1985). She passed away in 1986 due to child birth complications.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit