Prateik Babbar celebrates his mother Smita Patil's birthday
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood actor Pratik Babbar celebrated the birthday of his mother and late actress Smita Patil with specially-abled children in Mumbai on Thursday (October 17).
Prateik along with his 'naana' (maternal grandfather) took two cakes with him to an NGO and spent some quality time with the children.
Just cut a cake for smita with mentally challenged and hearing impaired kids from the save the children NGO.. Such a joy to watch them smile— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
Celebrating smitas 58th birthday..With the kids..Wud have made her proud..gotta make your mothers proud :) alwayss..Happy birthday gorgeous— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
R.I.P. Smita.. More power to her magic.. Sine forever— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
Prateik is the son of actor Raj Babbar and late Smita Patil.
Smita Patil is known for her power packed performances in films like Manthan (1977), Bhumika (1977), Aakrosh (1980), Chakra (1981), Chidambaram (1985) and Mirch Masala (1985). She passed away in 1986 due to child birth complications.