Prateik Babbar celebrates his mother Smita Patil's birthday
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Bollywood actor Pratik Babbar celebrated the birthday of his mother and late actress Smita Patil with specially-abled children in Mumbai on Thursday (October 17).
Prateik along with his 'naana' (maternal grandfather) took two cakes with him to an NGO and spent some quality time with the children.
Just cut a cake for smita with mentally challenged and hearing impaired kids from the save the children NGO.. Such a joy to watch them smile— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
Celebrating smitas 58th birthday..With the kids..Wud have made her proud..gotta make your mothers proud :) alwayss..Happy birthday gorgeous— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
R.I.P. Smita.. More power to her magic.. Sine forever— PrAtEiK (@prateikbabbar) October 17, 2013
Prateik is the son of actor Raj Babbar and late Smita Patil.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China