Prateik Babbar-starrer 'Rum Pum Poshsh' stalled
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has announced that one of his films 'Rum Pum Poshsh' has been stalled due to financial crises.
The youth-centric movie based on friendship also stars Neil Nitin Mukesh.
"Sad news to share...'Rum Pum Poshsh' the film has been stalled due to financial complications," Prateik posted on Twitter.
The actor, who was last seen in romantic drama 'Issaq', is currently shooting another film and recently spend some time with Bollywood star Salman Khan.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness