Prateik Babbar-starrer 'Rum Pum Poshsh' stalled
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has announced that one of his films 'Rum Pum Poshsh' has been stalled due to financial crises.
The youth-centric movie based on friendship also stars Neil Nitin Mukesh.
"Sad news to share...'Rum Pum Poshsh' the film has been stalled due to financial complications," Prateik posted on Twitter.
The actor, who was last seen in romantic drama 'Issaq', is currently shooting another film and recently spend some time with Bollywood star Salman Khan.
"Spent the day chatting with (bhai) Salman Khan yesterday... till late at night in between shots. We were both filming at filmistaan studios," Prateik wrote.