Prateik Babbar-starrer 'Rum Pum Poshsh' stalled
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has announced that one of his films 'Rum Pum Poshsh' has been stalled due to financial crises.
The youth-centric movie based on friendship also stars Neil Nitin Mukesh.
"Sad news to share...'Rum Pum Poshsh' the film has been stalled due to financial complications," Prateik posted on Twitter.
The actor, who was last seen in romantic drama 'Issaq', is currently shooting another film and recently spend some time with Bollywood star Salman Khan.
"Spent the day chatting with (bhai) Salman Khan yesterday... till late at night in between shots. We were both filming at filmistaan studios," Prateik wrote.