Prateik Babbar-starrer 'Rum Pum Poshsh' stalled
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has announced that one of his films 'Rum Pum Poshsh' has been stalled due to financial crises.
The youth-centric movie based on friendship also stars Neil Nitin Mukesh.
"Sad news to share...'Rum Pum Poshsh' the film has been stalled due to financial complications," Prateik posted on Twitter.
The actor, who was last seen in romantic drama 'Issaq', is currently shooting another film and recently spend some time with Bollywood star Salman Khan.
"Spent the day chatting with (bhai) Salman Khan yesterday... till late at night in between shots. We were both filming at filmistaan studios," Prateik wrote.