Prateik Babbar-starrer 'Rum Pum Poshsh' stalled
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
Bollywood actor Prateik Babbar has announced that one of his films 'Rum Pum Poshsh' has been stalled due to financial crises.
The youth-centric movie based on friendship also stars Neil Nitin Mukesh.
"Sad news to share...'Rum Pum Poshsh' the film has been stalled due to financial complications," Prateik posted on Twitter.
The actor, who was last seen in romantic drama 'Issaq', is currently shooting another film and recently spend some time with Bollywood star Salman Khan.
"Spent the day chatting with (bhai) Salman Khan yesterday... till late at night in between shots. We were both filming at filmistaan studios," Prateik wrote.