Pray for Bal Thackeray's health, don't trust rumours, says Uddhav
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
With his father Bal Thackeray in an extremely critical condition, Uddhav requested his supporters to pray for the health of their leader.
"We are hopeful. You be hopeful. Let's pray," he said.
This is what Bal Thackeray's son Uddhav said to people who assembled outside the ailing Shiv Sena patriarch's residence 'Matoshree' in suburban Bandra late midnight.
"Bal saheb has strong will power. We'll come out from the problem. Don't trust rumours. Make peace," Uddhav, accompanied by son Aditya, said.
Doctors treating the Sena leader had said that 86-year-old Thackeray was in a "very critical" condition and on life support system.