Pray for Bal Thackeray's health, don't trust rumours, says Uddhav
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
With his father Bal Thackeray in an extremely critical condition, Uddhav requested his supporters to pray for the health of their leader.
"We are hopeful. You be hopeful. Let's pray," he said.
This is what Bal Thackeray's son Uddhav said to people who assembled outside the ailing Shiv Sena patriarch's residence 'Matoshree' in suburban Bandra late midnight.
"Bal saheb has strong will power. We'll come out from the problem. Don't trust rumours. Make peace," Uddhav, accompanied by son Aditya, said.
Doctors treating the Sena leader had said that 86-year-old Thackeray was in a "very critical" condition and on life support system.