Pregnant Duchess Kate has relapse of acute morning sickness
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
The Duke is thought to have also been allowed compassionate leave.
It seems certain the Duchess will miss the event, meaning she will not be seen in public until Christmas Day at the earliest, when the Royal family traditionally attend church at Sandringham.
At a charity tennis gala on Saturday, the Duke spoke about his wife's condition, telling a guest: "I don't know why they call it morning sickness – they should call it all-day and all-night sickness."