Preity Zinta misses flight, creates ruckus
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
Actress Preity Zinta created a ruckus at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport on Wednesday night after she was denied permission to board a flight for being too late. According to airport officials, Preity was to catch Ahmedabad-Mumbai flight departing at about 9:45 pm. However, she reached after the Air India aircraft had closed its doors and was about to take off.
"Air India station manager refused to allow her to board the flight for being late," an airport official said. Following this, Preity Zinta is said to have lost her temper and got into a heated argument with the Air India staffers. Eye witnesses said Preity Zinta was so furious and aggressive that security officials had to intervene. Sources said Preity Zinta had to spend the night at the airport, waiting for the 4 am flight.
Preity Zinta was in Ahmedabad for the promotion of Ishkq In Paris.