Preity Zinta misses flight, creates ruckus
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Actress Preity Zinta created a ruckus at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport on Wednesday night after she was denied permission to board a flight for being too late. According to airport officials, Preity was to catch Ahmedabad-Mumbai flight departing at about 9:45 pm. However, she reached after the Air India aircraft had closed its doors and was about to take off.
"Air India station manager refused to allow her to board the flight for being late," an airport official said. Following this, Preity Zinta is said to have lost her temper and got into a heated argument with the Air India staffers. Eye witnesses said Preity Zinta was so furious and aggressive that security officials had to intervene. Sources said Preity Zinta had to spend the night at the airport, waiting for the 4 am flight.
Preity Zinta was in Ahmedabad for the promotion of Ishkq In Paris.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students