Preity Zinta tweets fitness tips
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Preity Zinta recently opened up about her fitness secrets and addressed different health issues with her fans on Twitter.
The actress looked stunning in a black sequined one-shoulder gown when she recently sashayed down the ramp for designer Surily Goel on the first day of Wills India Fashion Week. The bubbly actress started the discussion with a simple post on the social networking site, about the concept of fitness.
"It's Sunday and of course, a fun day, so it's time for Sunday chat. Are you guys all ready? Should I suggest a topic today. Sometimes we have serious, hectic chats and sometimes it's all fun and frolic! Today, I think, we'll chat about health, beauty and fitness," she started.
The 38-year-old claimed "Do you know that eating within 10 mins after waking up is guaranteed to make you lose weight? If you skip breakfast, then god help you, so don't do it... If you don't sleep well, you tend to overeat the next day and in turn increase your chances of putting on weight."
The diva explained the benefits of drinking water in her last tweet and said that having lots of water first thing in the morning can cure up to 23 diseases in your body, especially if it's kept overnight in a copper vessel.
She added that if you drink water with ice in it while training, it gives more energy. Also, it burns more calories.
She further emphasized on the importance of working out regularly and weight training to keep fit.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express