Prem leaves Lakshdham reeling
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
Dr. S Radhakrishnan Vidyalaya ran rhapshod over Lakshdham from Goregaon as they romped home to a comprehensive 10-wicket win in a Plate Group clash of the Mumbai Schools Sports Association (MSSA) Giles Shield tournament on Wednesday. With Prem Rajehsree starring with figures of 4/4, Radhakrishnan Vidyalaya blew away their opponents for just 30 in their essay before cruising to victory in a matter of minutes to bring the one-sided contest to an early finish.
There were other low-scoring contests elsewhere around the city as well with a number of teams either struggling to cross the 100-mark or just about reaching three-figures.
Kabir nanavati and Aryan Gupta took five and four wickets each to leave Borivali's Don Bosco in disarray, all out for 69 before the Vibgyor batsmen almost committed hara kiri and lost their way, before sneaking home with two wickets in hand. Despite Rohit Oze's spell of 5/10.
Ryan International and St Anne's High School were the only teams to reach 200 and they made the most of it, drubbing their respective opponents with massive victories, each with a margin of over 100 runs.