President cancels Maharashtra visit
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
President Pranab Mukherjee has cancelled a two-day Maharashtra visit beginning Thursday, Rashtrapati Bhavan said. No reason was given for the cancellation that comes in the wake of reports that ailing Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray is critical. Mukherjee was to attend a function in Mumbai and then proceed to Shirdi on Friday for functions associated with Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust.