Preview shows of ...26/11 for cops, victims’ family
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Besides the music launch of The Attacks of 26/11 at Leopold Cafe, one of the key target of the brutal 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attacks, special screenings of the film will be held for cops. A spokesperson of the film confirmed this stating, "Yes, there will be many special shows for top officials , cops, victims and their families."
The Attacks of 26/11 is based on the tragic terrorist attacks that took place in Mumbai on November 26, 2008. The first seven minutes of the film were released on YouTube on November 23, 2012. Post that, director Ram Gopal Varma decided to launch the music of the film at the Leopold Cafe on February 6 at 8 pm, coinciding with the time when the terror attacks began on the cafe and the city. For the event, Varma has not only invited the management team of the cafe, but also some of the customers, who survived that night.
The spokesperson adds, "The special shows will be held as soon as the first print of the film is out."
Starring Sanjeev Jaiswal, who plays the role of terrorist Ajmal Kasab and Nana Patekar, who plays a cop, the film is slated for worldwide release on March 1.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students