Preview shows of ...26/11 for cops, victims’ family
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Besides the music launch of The Attacks of 26/11 at Leopold Cafe, one of the key target of the brutal 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attacks, special screenings of the film will be held for cops. A spokesperson of the film confirmed this stating, "Yes, there will be many special shows for top officials , cops, victims and their families."
The Attacks of 26/11 is based on the tragic terrorist attacks that took place in Mumbai on November 26, 2008. The first seven minutes of the film were released on YouTube on November 23, 2012. Post that, director Ram Gopal Varma decided to launch the music of the film at the Leopold Cafe on February 6 at 8 pm, coinciding with the time when the terror attacks began on the cafe and the city. For the event, Varma has not only invited the management team of the cafe, but also some of the customers, who survived that night.
The spokesperson adds, "The special shows will be held as soon as the first print of the film is out."
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment