Preview shows of ...26/11 for cops, victims’ family
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
Besides the music launch of The Attacks of 26/11 at Leopold Cafe, one of the key target of the brutal 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attacks, special screenings of the film will be held for cops. A spokesperson of the film confirmed this stating, "Yes, there will be many special shows for top officials , cops, victims and their families."
The Attacks of 26/11 is based on the tragic terrorist attacks that took place in Mumbai on November 26, 2008. The first seven minutes of the film were released on YouTube on November 23, 2012. Post that, director Ram Gopal Varma decided to launch the music of the film at the Leopold Cafe on February 6 at 8 pm, coinciding with the time when the terror attacks began on the cafe and the city. For the event, Varma has not only invited the management team of the cafe, but also some of the customers, who survived that night.
The spokesperson adds, "The special shows will be held as soon as the first print of the film is out."
Starring Sanjeev Jaiswal, who plays the role of terrorist Ajmal Kasab and Nana Patekar, who plays a cop, the film is slated for worldwide release on March 1.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state