Preview shows of ...26/11 for cops, victims’ family
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR beat Mumbai Indians by 41 runs in IPL 7 opener
Besides the music launch of The Attacks of 26/11 at Leopold Cafe, one of the key target of the brutal 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attacks, special screenings of the film will be held for cops. A spokesperson of the film confirmed this stating, "Yes, there will be many special shows for top officials , cops, victims and their families."
The Attacks of 26/11 is based on the tragic terrorist attacks that took place in Mumbai on November 26, 2008. The first seven minutes of the film were released on YouTube on November 23, 2012. Post that, director Ram Gopal Varma decided to launch the music of the film at the Leopold Cafe on February 6 at 8 pm, coinciding with the time when the terror attacks began on the cafe and the city. For the event, Varma has not only invited the management team of the cafe, but also some of the customers, who survived that night.
The spokesperson adds, "The special shows will be held as soon as the first print of the film is out."
Starring Sanjeev Jaiswal, who plays the role of terrorist Ajmal Kasab and Nana Patekar, who plays a cop, the film is slated for worldwide release on March 1.