PriceDekho launches unified price comparison mobile app for Android
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
PriceDekho.com, a price comparison and shopping site, launched the PriceDekho App to enable online shopping on smartphones and tablets. The launch of the app is the logical extension of PriceDekho's online offering that allows easy comparison of product prices across different online stores.
The app which is available for free on Google Play offers features that significantly improve the online shopping experience on smartphones and tablets. Readers can check specifications and product details, find deals and coupons that help them take informed purchase decisions. Consumers can browse thousands of products, prices and deals from a variety of websites, including SnapDeal, MirchiMart, Kaunsa, Tradus, Infibeam, HomeShop18, ShopClues and many more. PriceDekho features more than 100 participating online sellers as it provides provides them with the opportunity to increase sales by reaching out to thousands of existing and new customers.
Anurag Jain, CEO, PriceDekho said, "PriceDekho allows users to quickly compare prices and make purchases either at the online store on the go."