PriceDekho launches unified price comparison mobile app for Android
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
PriceDekho.com, a price comparison and shopping site, launched the PriceDekho App to enable online shopping on smartphones and tablets. The launch of the app is the logical extension of PriceDekho's online offering that allows easy comparison of product prices across different online stores.
The app which is available for free on Google Play offers features that significantly improve the online shopping experience on smartphones and tablets. Readers can check specifications and product details, find deals and coupons that help them take informed purchase decisions. Consumers can browse thousands of products, prices and deals from a variety of websites, including SnapDeal, MirchiMart, Kaunsa, Tradus, Infibeam, HomeShop18, ShopClues and many more. PriceDekho features more than 100 participating online sellers as it provides provides them with the opportunity to increase sales by reaching out to thousands of existing and new customers.
Anurag Jain, CEO, PriceDekho said, "PriceDekho allows users to quickly compare prices and make purchases either at the online store on the go."