PriceDekho launches unified price comparison mobile app for Android
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
PriceDekho.com, a price comparison and shopping site, launched the PriceDekho App to enable online shopping on smartphones and tablets. The launch of the app is the logical extension of PriceDekho's online offering that allows easy comparison of product prices across different online stores.
The app which is available for free on Google Play offers features that significantly improve the online shopping experience on smartphones and tablets. Readers can check specifications and product details, find deals and coupons that help them take informed purchase decisions. Consumers can browse thousands of products, prices and deals from a variety of websites, including SnapDeal, MirchiMart, Kaunsa, Tradus, Infibeam, HomeShop18, ShopClues and many more. PriceDekho features more than 100 participating online sellers as it provides provides them with the opportunity to increase sales by reaching out to thousands of existing and new customers.
Anurag Jain, CEO, PriceDekho said, "PriceDekho allows users to quickly compare prices and make purchases either at the online store on the go."
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways
- Mental Health Bill tries to address complex issues, but it’s a work in progress
- Modi’s recent statements could help end the troubled region’s long international isolation
- Divya Spandana: Pakistan is no hell, I stand by my remarks
- The freedom from unreason
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity