Prince Harry crowned world’s most eligible bachelor
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Prince Harry has been named the Top Bachelor, according to the editors at Town and Country, which named the current top 50 bachelors in the world.
"Prince William's baby brother flirts and flies Apache helicopters with equal aplomb," the magazine wrote.
The list isn't very Hollywood specific, although both George Clooney and Jack Nicholson made the cut.
Instead, in addition to the prince, people like Ralph Lauren's son, Andrew, President Obama's speechwriter Jon Favreau, and Greek shipping heir Stavros Niarchos (who has dated both Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton) snagged a spot, CNN reported.
Most hilariously, still-just-a-high-schooler Conor Kennedy made the cut.
The magazine said: "A mere child to some, this Deerfield Academy junior and son of Robert Kennedy Jr. was a gateway to the compound for Taylor Swift. Now he's lyric fodder."
Harry has been in the public eye this year, whether he was losing his clothes in Las Vegas or cheering on Olympians at the London Games.
"Harry might not possess a towering intellect," the magazine said.
"But he is cooler and more appealing than his older brother, sweet as William undoubtedly is," it added.