Prince Harry cuddles up to new love Cressida Bonas on Swiss ski slopes
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Prince Harry took Cressida Bonas into his arms for an affectionate clinch on the ski slopes on Tuesday, leaving many to believe that the 28-year-old royal and the aristocrat's daughter are an item now.
Harry, who recently returned from fighting the Taliban in war-ravaged Helmand, has made no secret of his desire to find new love after the breakdown of his only long-term relationship to Chelsy Davy.
His cuddles with Leeds University graduate Bonas, 24, in the plush Swiss ski resort of Verbier sparked rumours that he had finally found "the one," the Mirror reported.
An onlooker said that Harry looked smitten, and he didn't care who saw them cuddling.
"He certainly seems to have put his recent escapades in Afghanistan behind him," the source said.
He first started dating Bonas last summer, but they were forced apart by his 20-week stint in Afghanistan.
The couple kept their relationship alive through phone calls and letters.