Prince Harry plays cupid to army pals with ‘cougar’ dating site enrollments
- LIVE: 52 AAP MLAs detained by Delhi Police ahead of their 'surrender' before PM Modi, BJP calls it 'drama'
- Now, people of London sign petition to stay in the European Union
- Personal doctor says Rao's reaction to Babri demolition was honest agitation
- Pampore: Eight CRPF men killed in Valley attack, LeT claims credit
- Under ED heat, Robert Vadra’s firm sheds pvt ltd tag
Prince Harry has been raising laughs in Camp Bastion in Afghanistan by secretly adding his buddies' names to a "cougar" dating site, claiming that they were looking for "mature women."
"Harry's got such a great sense of humour," the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
"Him and a few of the team there have been on the internet during down time, and Harry's made two of the lads laugh by signing them up to dating websites.