Prince Harry plays cupid to army pals with ‘cougar’ dating site enrollments
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Prince Harry has been raising laughs in Camp Bastion in Afghanistan by secretly adding his buddies' names to a "cougar" dating site, claiming that they were looking for "mature women."
"Harry's got such a great sense of humour," the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
"Him and a few of the team there have been on the internet during down time, and Harry's made two of the lads laugh by signing them up to dating websites.
"On one site, he's joined his pal up to meet a more mature woman. It caused much-needed amusement in between some very hard work," the source added.