Prince Harry plays cupid to army pals with ‘cougar’ dating site enrollments
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Prince Harry has been raising laughs in Camp Bastion in Afghanistan by secretly adding his buddies' names to a "cougar" dating site, claiming that they were looking for "mature women."
"Harry's got such a great sense of humour," the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
"Him and a few of the team there have been on the internet during down time, and Harry's made two of the lads laugh by signing them up to dating websites.
"On one site, he's joined his pal up to meet a more mature woman. It caused much-needed amusement in between some very hard work," the source added.