Prince Harry plays cupid to army pals with ‘cougar’ dating site enrollments
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Prince Harry has been raising laughs in Camp Bastion in Afghanistan by secretly adding his buddies' names to a "cougar" dating site, claiming that they were looking for "mature women."
"Harry's got such a great sense of humour," the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
"Him and a few of the team there have been on the internet during down time, and Harry's made two of the lads laugh by signing them up to dating websites.
"On one site, he's joined his pal up to meet a more mature woman. It caused much-needed amusement in between some very hard work," the source added.