Prince Harry plays cupid to army pals with ‘cougar’ dating site enrollments
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Prince Harry has been raising laughs in Camp Bastion in Afghanistan by secretly adding his buddies' names to a "cougar" dating site, claiming that they were looking for "mature women."
"Harry's got such a great sense of humour," the Daily Express quoted a source as saying.
"Him and a few of the team there have been on the internet during down time, and Harry's made two of the lads laugh by signing them up to dating websites.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon