Prince William's wife Kate Middleton gives birth to baby boy
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuels fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- UP BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat, MP top 3 industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Prince William's wife Kate Middleton gave birth on Monday to a baby boy, who becomes third in line to the British throne, his office said.
The baby, the couple's first child, was born at 4:24 p.m. (1524 GMT), weighing 8 lbs and 6 oz.
"Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight," said a statement from the royal household.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again