Prince William's wife Kate Middleton gives birth to baby boy
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Prince William's wife Kate Middleton gave birth on Monday to a baby boy, who becomes third in line to the British throne, his office said.
The baby, the couple's first child, was born at 4:24 p.m. (1524 GMT), weighing 8 lbs and 6 oz.
"Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight," said a statement from the royal household.