Princeton professor calls Barack Obama 'war criminal who killed over 200 children'
- SC stays release of all the seven convicts in the Rajiv Gandhi assassination case
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
- Admiral DK Joshi was disturbed, requested me to accept resignation: AK Antony
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
A Princeton professor has launched a withering attack on the White House's covert drone program, by likening President Barack Obama to a "war criminal."
Cornel West, the prominent black academic and activist who has consistently been a harsh Obama critic, took on the administration's drone policy and said that 'the chickens are coming home to roost.'
During a radio show, Prof West pointed out that over 200 children have been killed so far in 'these are war crimes,' Politico reports.
West, who has previously said that 'brother Barack was just completely mesmerized by the acceptance of the establishment,' compared Obama to former Presidents George W. Bush and Richard Nixon.
He said Nixon, Bush, Obama, are war criminals, who have killed innocent people in the name of the struggle for freedom.
He said that they're suspending the law, very much like Wall Street criminals.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight