Princeton professor calls Barack Obama 'war criminal who killed over 200 children'
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
A Princeton professor has launched a withering attack on the White House's covert drone program, by likening President Barack Obama to a "war criminal."
Cornel West, the prominent black academic and activist who has consistently been a harsh Obama critic, took on the administration's drone policy and said that 'the chickens are coming home to roost.'
During a radio show, Prof West pointed out that over 200 children have been killed so far in 'these are war crimes,' Politico reports.
West, who has previously said that 'brother Barack was just completely mesmerized by the acceptance of the establishment,' compared Obama to former Presidents George W. Bush and Richard Nixon.
He said Nixon, Bush, Obama, are war criminals, who have killed innocent people in the name of the struggle for freedom.
He said that they're suspending the law, very much like Wall Street criminals.