Princeton professor calls Barack Obama 'war criminal who killed over 200 children'
- Cong makes public Raje's signed document backing Lalit Modi, asks govt to sack her
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal announces run for US presidential elections 2016
- Maharashtra minister Pankaja Munde accused of Rs 206 crore 'scam'
- Smriti Irani in dock over fake degree; Congress, AAP demand her sacking
- All above the age of 75 in BJP declared brain dead by Modi: Yashwant Sinha
A Princeton professor has launched a withering attack on the White House's covert drone program, by likening President Barack Obama to a "war criminal."
Cornel West, the prominent black academic and activist who has consistently been a harsh Obama critic, took on the administration's drone policy and said that 'the chickens are coming home to roost.'
During a radio show, Prof West pointed out that over 200 children have been killed so far in 'these are war crimes,' Politico reports.
West, who has previously said that 'brother Barack was just completely mesmerized by the acceptance of the establishment,' compared Obama to former Presidents George W. Bush and Richard Nixon.
He said Nixon, Bush, Obama, are war criminals, who have killed innocent people in the name of the struggle for freedom.
He said that they're suspending the law, very much like Wall Street criminals.