Priyamani set to do an item number in Chennai Express
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Rohit Shetty's next Chennai Express starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone has been in the news thanks to Deepika's 'lungi' look in the film. However, now we hear that National award winning south actress Priyamani is all set to make an appearance in the film. In fact she will be seen doing her first ever item number in Chennai Express.
With item numbers fast becoming one of the essentials in any Bollywood potboilers, Priyamani who won the National Award for her 2006 Tamil film Paruthi Veeran, will be seen grooving the film.
Chennai Express, directed by Rohit Shetty and produced by Gauri Khan is slated for release later this year.