Priyamani set to do an item number in Chennai Express
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Rohit Shetty's next Chennai Express starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone has been in the news thanks to Deepika's 'lungi' look in the film. However, now we hear that National award winning south actress Priyamani is all set to make an appearance in the film. In fact she will be seen doing her first ever item number in Chennai Express.
With item numbers fast becoming one of the essentials in any Bollywood potboilers, Priyamani who won the National Award for her 2006 Tamil film Paruthi Veeran, will be seen grooving the film.
Chennai Express, directed by Rohit Shetty and produced by Gauri Khan is slated for release later this year.