Priyamani set to do an item number in Chennai Express
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Rohit Shetty's next Chennai Express starring Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone has been in the news thanks to Deepika's 'lungi' look in the film. However, now we hear that National award winning south actress Priyamani is all set to make an appearance in the film. In fact she will be seen doing her first ever item number in Chennai Express.
With item numbers fast becoming one of the essentials in any Bollywood potboilers, Priyamani who won the National Award for her 2006 Tamil film Paruthi Veeran, will be seen grooving the film.
Chennai Express, directed by Rohit Shetty and produced by Gauri Khan is slated for release later this year.