Priyanka Chopra appointed brand ambassador for a tea brand
- Process of declassifying Netaji files to begin on January 23: PM Modi
- MS Dhoni, spinners level series for India
- Writers returning awards a 'manufactured revolt': Arun Jaitley
- Opposition fumes as PM says Centre not responsible for Dadri lynching
- Shiv Sena leader makes uncomfortable reference to PM Modi's Godhra past
Tea company Marvel Tea Estate (India) Ltd has roped in Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra as its brand ambassador.
The Gurgaon-based firm has a facility at Hisar in Haryana with a processing and packaging capacity of 50 million kg. It buys tea from auction held at various centres.
"We are pleased to announce one of the leading icons of the film industry Priyanka Chopra as our brand ambassador who would be the face of our brand," Marvel Tea Estate Chairman and Managing Director R C Jain said in a statement.
The company said Priyanka Chopra has been signed to boost tea business and help further expand customer base.
On her role as the brand ambassador, Priyanka Chopra said in a statement: "This is truly a synergistic association... I am looking forward to being a part of the next stage of Marvel Tea's growth, expansion and success."
Marvel Tea Estate has tea brands like Marvel Yellow, Marvel Gold, Marvel Red, Marvel Rozana and Marvel Premium Dust to cater all major consumer segments for tea.
The company sells its products across the country and also exports to Middle East countries.