Priyanka Chopra features in Chainsmokerís album
- Telangana LIVE: Bill passed by throwing all norms to the wind, says Kiran Kumar Reddy after quitting Congress
- Protests in RS over Telangana, papers snatched from Secretary General
- Rajiv Gandhi killers to be released, Jayalalithaa takes decision at Tamil Nadu Cabinet meet
- Decision to black out Telangana proceedings taken by Lok Sabha secretariat, confirms Kamal Nath
- Express 5: AAP kickstarts its poll funding drive and Telangana Bill passed in Lok Sabha
After releasing her international single In My City, Priyanka Chopra now features in a song called Erase, a new original track by The Chainsmokers, comprising New York-based producer/DJ duo Andrew Winter and Alex Pall.
"Music for me has been a very organic process. I have been fortunate enough to work with the best and the most passionate people in the business. I have my team to thank for Erase," Priyanka said in a statement.
"Even though I was hard at work on my debut music album they allowed me opportunity to break away and work with and feature on this single by The Chainsmokers. These guys are super talented and completely crazy, which made the whole process so much fun," she said. This is a new genre of music Priyanka has ventured into which is in the Electronic Dance Music (EDM) space.
While the track Erase will be made available in December 2012, a sneak preview of the song, released recently was well received, garnering over 25,000 plays within a day of the release.
"Working with Priyanka was such an incredible opportunity. Priyanka has such a sensual voice that really opens up which allowed us to create this big room vocal house sounds and still have a hard electro break," one of the Chainsmokers said.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state