Priyanka Chopra goes de-glam for Gunday
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Years of Congress rule has harmed India, says Narendra Modi
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- Snooping row: HC rejects Pradeep Sharma's plea to file FIR against Narendra Modi
- Sonia's assets worth over Rs.9 crore, has given a loan of Rs. 9 lakh to Rahul
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who played an autistic girl in award winning Barfi!, dons desi avatar for her next film Gunday.
Priyanka is currently shooting for the movie with Arjun Kapoor in Kolkata. The Fashion star was seen in a pale blue sari atop a crowded truck laden with livestock.
The movie directed by Ali Abbas Zafar of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan fame also stars Ranveer Singh and Irrfan Khan.
Arjun and Ranveer play small time thieves who later get involved in the coal mafia. The film's story is set in the City of Joy and is expected to release in August this year.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies