Priyanka Chopra goes de-glam for Gunday
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who played an autistic girl in award winning Barfi!, dons desi avatar for her next film Gunday.
Priyanka is currently shooting for the movie with Arjun Kapoor in Kolkata. The Fashion star was seen in a pale blue sari atop a crowded truck laden with livestock.
The movie directed by Ali Abbas Zafar of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan fame also stars Ranveer Singh and Irrfan Khan.
Arjun and Ranveer play small time thieves who later get involved in the coal mafia. The film's story is set in the City of Joy and is expected to release in August this year.