Priyanka Chopra goes de-glam for Gunday
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who played an autistic girl in award winning Barfi!, dons desi avatar for her next film Gunday.
Priyanka is currently shooting for the movie with Arjun Kapoor in Kolkata. The Fashion star was seen in a pale blue sari atop a crowded truck laden with livestock.
The movie directed by Ali Abbas Zafar of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan fame also stars Ranveer Singh and Irrfan Khan.
Arjun and Ranveer play small time thieves who later get involved in the coal mafia. The film's story is set in the City of Joy and is expected to release in August this year.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- How they killed our factories | The Indian Express