Priyanka Chopra, Imran Khan in Milan Talkies
- Indrani 'admits' to her role in Sheena's murder; Peter Mukerjea grilled again
- OROP row: Govt constantly shifting goalpost, say ex-servicemen
- SP quits Grand Alliance: More psychological dents than physical
- Kalburgi murder: Former Rama Sene chief detained in Mangaluru
- Non-state actors unleashing violence on innocent people: PM Modi
Actress Priyanka Chopra is ready to experiment and after working with two new co-stars Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in Ali Abbas Zafar's Gunday, the actress is now set to work with Imran Khan.
The Barfi! actress will be seen opposite Imran in Tigmanshu Dhulia's next directorial venture Milan Talkies, which deals with film piracy in a funny manner.
It will be Tigmanshu Dhulia's first venture with the successful production house led by Ekta Kapoor.
Tigmanshu, who is currently busy with the gangster comedy Bullet Raja featuring Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, said he has been wanting to work with Priyanka and Imran for a long time.