Priyanka Chopra, Imran Khan in Milan Talkies
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
Actress Priyanka Chopra is ready to experiment and after working with two new co-stars Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in Ali Abbas Zafar's Gunday, the actress is now set to work with Imran Khan.
The Barfi! actress will be seen opposite Imran in Tigmanshu Dhulia's next directorial venture Milan Talkies, which deals with film piracy in a funny manner.
It will be Tigmanshu Dhulia's first venture with the successful production house led by Ekta Kapoor.
Tigmanshu, who is currently busy with the gangster comedy Bullet Raja featuring Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, said he has been wanting to work with Priyanka and Imran for a long time.
The Paan Singh Tomar director plans to begin work on the movie after wrapping up Bullet Raja's shoot in April this year.
- Cong appoints Harshad scam accused as chief of Mumbai Gujarati cell
- Militants kill PDP sarpanch in Valley
- VVIP chopper scam: CBI chief meets envoy in Italy
- In final run, Mavericks first hurdle for Spurs
- Injuries to Neymar, Alba add to Barcelona’s woes
- Rani Jhansi flyover: HC notices to civic body, Railways