Priyanka Chopra, Imran Khan in Milan Talkies
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actress Priyanka Chopra is ready to experiment and after working with two new co-stars Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in Ali Abbas Zafar's Gunday, the actress is now set to work with Imran Khan.
The Barfi! actress will be seen opposite Imran in Tigmanshu Dhulia's next directorial venture Milan Talkies, which deals with film piracy in a funny manner.
It will be Tigmanshu Dhulia's first venture with the successful production house led by Ekta Kapoor.
Tigmanshu, who is currently busy with the gangster comedy Bullet Raja featuring Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, said he has been wanting to work with Priyanka and Imran for a long time.
The Paan Singh Tomar director plans to begin work on the movie after wrapping up Bullet Raja's shoot in April this year.