Priyanka Chopra, Imran Khan in Milan Talkies
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Actress Priyanka Chopra is ready to experiment and after working with two new co-stars Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh in Ali Abbas Zafar's Gunday, the actress is now set to work with Imran Khan.
The Barfi! actress will be seen opposite Imran in Tigmanshu Dhulia's next directorial venture Milan Talkies, which deals with film piracy in a funny manner.
It will be Tigmanshu Dhulia's first venture with the successful production house led by Ekta Kapoor.
Tigmanshu, who is currently busy with the gangster comedy Bullet Raja featuring Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, said he has been wanting to work with Priyanka and Imran for a long time.
The Paan Singh Tomar director plans to begin work on the movie after wrapping up Bullet Raja's shoot in April this year.