Priyanka Chopra lends her voice for animated film Planes
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After making her international singing debut, actress Priyanka Chopra has lent her voice for Disney's animated film Planes.
The actress has dubbed for an Indian plane, called Ishani, in the movie, which is a spin-off of Cars and Cars 2. The film is slated to release in India on July 26.
Film's director Klay Hall says he became a fan of the Indian beauty after watching her in Dostana.
"We decided to make India a stop on the race for two reasons: practicality¿the planes needed to refuel in that region of the world – and aesthetics – India is a beautiful, exotic country that many of us had experienced... I became a fan of Priyanka after seeing her film Film's director Klay Hall says he became a fan of the Indian beauty after watching her in Dostana," Hall said.
"She's a triple threat – an actor, singer and dancer and we noticed that when she came in to record her lines, she attracted the attention of a lot of people who'd stop by to watch her in action. Priyanka exudes heart, charm and warmth, and we're incredibly blessed to have her as part of our cast," the director added.
- Kejriwal-Centre showdown likely as AAP set to table Janlokpal Bill despite Law Ministryâ€™sÂ view
- Arvind Kejriwal may resign today over Jan Lokpal Bill, Cong and BJP unite in opposition
- Arvind Kejriwal and Narendra Modi: Twitter profile | The Indian Express
- â€˜I asked my wife to stop joking when she said Rs 3.75Â croreâ€™