Priyanka Chopra lends her voice for animated film Planes
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
After making her international singing debut, actress Priyanka Chopra has lent her voice for Disney's animated film Planes.
The actress has dubbed for an Indian plane, called Ishani, in the movie, which is a spin-off of Cars and Cars 2. The film is slated to release in India on July 26.
Film's director Klay Hall says he became a fan of the Indian beauty after watching her in Dostana.
"We decided to make India a stop on the race for two reasons: practicality¿the planes needed to refuel in that region of the world – and aesthetics – India is a beautiful, exotic country that many of us had experienced... I became a fan of Priyanka after seeing her film Film's director Klay Hall says he became a fan of the Indian beauty after watching her in Dostana," Hall said.
"She's a triple threat – an actor, singer and dancer and we noticed that when she came in to record her lines, she attracted the attention of a lot of people who'd stop by to watch her in action. Priyanka exudes heart, charm and warmth, and we're incredibly blessed to have her as part of our cast," the director added.