Priyanka Chopra looks forward to playback singing
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
After making her mark as a singer internationally, Priyanka Chopra is looking forward to lend her voice to Bollywood songs but says that will happen only after the release of her debut album.
After 'In My City', Priyanka recorded her second single 'Exotic' with rapper Pitbull, which she says should come out in few months.
"Vishal-Shekhar and Salim-Sulaiman had asked me to sing but I was shy. Playback singing should happen soon. I am just waiting for my album to come out," the Gunday actress said.
The 30-year-old actress, meanwhile, is busy completing her movie assignments. She has just finished shooting the remake of Zanjeer. Priyanka will also star in 'Krrish 3' and is also preparing for boxer Mary Kom's biopic which she begins shooting in June.
"Mary Kom is very involved with the biopic. It is a very challenging role," she said.
Her Barfi director Anurag Basu is rooting for the actress to win a trophy at TOIFA but Priyanka says she would rather enjoy the event.
"Awards come and go. Some I have won this year and some I have not. Jhilmil was a very special role for me. I just met a lady and she was crying. She has an autistic child and was really touched by my performance. It is gratifying as an actor."